Notify us of the death of a policyholder

If the person holding a policy with us has died, you can notify us and make a claim by downloading, completing and sending us a death claim form:

Along with the form, you will need to send us the following:

  • A photocopy of the death certificate
  • Original policy documents (if available)

You may also need to send us:

  • Nomination form
  • Grant of confirmation/probate
  • Deed of assignment

Please contact us if you any questions, or need advice on what we require to process your claim. 

Was this article helpful?

6 out of 7 found this helpful